The Federation is constituted as open to the variety of Aikido teachings in Germany.
Currently there are two lines represented in the Aikido Föderation: the group of students following Seishiro Endo, 8. Dan Aikikai Tokyo, and those following Christian Tissier, 8. Dan Aikikai Tokyo. Both Shihan (Japanese: Grand Master) maintain the connection of the Föderation to Aikido Hombu Dojo in Japan, the school of the founder, Morihei Ueshiba.
- To work with national and international associations to further Aikido
- The support and establishment of Aikido Dojos
- Maintain a common syllabus for Aikido teaching
- The education and development of Aikido teachers
- Award Aikikai Tokyo recognised gradings Prüfungen für den 1., 2., 3. und 4. Dan-Grad
- National and international seminars with our Shihan nationalen und internationalen Lehrgängen